Thursday, March 20, 2008

Credit Given Where Credit Is Due

I should take a minute here before I go much longer and give credit to Wayne Boroughs, the owner of The Touring Store.com, http://www.thetouringstore.com.

Being new at this, I had no idea about some of the gear that is needed for a tour of this length. Racks and Panniers (saddlebags or packs) come in all varieties, shapes and sizes. I found The Touring Store by searching the web. Wayne asked me to describe my bike, then asked me to take photos and send them along to him. We had two telephone conversations about what he recommended. His interest gave me great comfort and the product was delivered as promised. I would suggest calling Wayne for any questions you have about this type of gear. You will not be disappointed.

No comments: